The Federal Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions below at the Office of the Auditor General:
1.) Graduate Auditor Grade II
2.) Assistant Chief Auditor
3.) Principal Auditor
4.) Senior Auditor
5.) Auditor Grade I
Vacancy Type: Internal & External
- Candidates must possess a good honours degree from a recognized University or its equivalent plus the Professional diploma of the Association of the National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) or possession of final Certificate of any of the following Professional Accountancy bodies or their equivalent.
- In addition to possession of a good honours degree in Accountancy, applicants must have at least three (3) years post qualification cognate experience or B.Sc/HND plus the Professional Diploma of the Association of National accountants of Nigeria (ANAN).
- Institutes of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountant (ICMA)
- Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPA)
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For avoidance of doubt, completion/submission of application online is free and at no cost to applicants. Any applicant who submits more than one application for the same vacancy will be automatically disqualified