Pragmatic Technologies Limited is a leading niche technology player in retail and corporate markets for Inverters, Automatic Voltage Regulators, Consumer Electronics and Home appliances.
As a result of our expansion, we require vibrant, result-oriented and achievement driven individuals who seek to advance their careers in a dynamic environment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, IT
- A highly strategic and analytic individual with an extensive technological background who will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities for the organization. In the course of duty, the individual would be reporting directly to the Managing Director and would also work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- The individual would be responsible for defining and implementing the company’s IT policies and procedures, in accordance with best practices.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software and peripherals
- Benchmark, analyze, report and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems in order to increase productivity and profit
- Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analysis for IT spending and initiatives
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for security (internet, data etc.), disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for technology implementations
- Oversee the development and management of ecommerce and online news websites
- Manage financial aspects of the department, including purchasing, budgeting and budget review
- Negotiate and administer vendor outsourcing, consultant contracts and service agreements
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s degree in Business Administration with technology as a core component is an added advantage
- Microsoft IT-related certifications, CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), CISSP, CS- CISecS, MCTS
Knowledge & Experience:
- Should have at least 7 years’ technical and operating experience, 3 of which must have been at managerial level
- Good knowledge of server operating systems (Unix, linux, Windows etc.),ERP applications and infrastructure
- Knowledge of ecommerce and web development
- Knowledge of cloud computing & services
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, current network hardware protocols and standards including CISCO routers, switches, and firewall management
- Proven experience in IT infrastructure planning and development
- Knowledge of network communication and security
- Experience in project management, IT service delivery and operations
- Strong leadership and communication skills (written and oral)
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with CV’s specifying the position of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org